Thursday, June 3, 2010
Star Cinema’s “Here Comes the Bride” hits P108.47 million in 3 weeks!
“You to Me are Everything” became the second film after “Miss You Like Crazy” to surpass the P100 million box-office mark this year. However, “Here Comes the Bride”, the 3rd pinoy movie to cross the mark, earned bigger than the DongYan romantic comedy.
Based from the box-office report of Box Office Mojo for the period of May 26 to 30, 2010, Here Comes the Bride earned a whopping P108.47 million in 3 weeks. It was the 3rd top-grossing movie for that weekend after “Prince of Persia” which took the top spot followed by “Shrek Forever After.”
Fifth placer, You to Me are Everything, raked-in a total of P101.9 million in 4 weeks. This is the second movie of Marian Rivera that surpassed the P100 million mark. Her film “My Bestfriend’s Girlfriend” opposite Richard Gutierrez earned P101.26 million in 2008.
Here are the Top 10 Movies in Philippine Box-Office for the Weekend of May 26-30, 2010:
1. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time – P63 million
2. Shrek Forever After – P38.27 million
3. Here Comes the Bride – P14.89 million
4. Robin Hood – P6.2 million
5. You to Me are Everything – P2.87 million
6. Iron Man 2 – P2.87 million
7. Little Big Soldier – P1.67 million
8. A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) – P1.39 million
9. The Last Song – P784,553.35
10. American Virgin – P605,742.90
TOP GROSSING PINOY MOVIES FOR 2010
(As of June 2, 2010)
1. Miss You Like Crazy – P143.25 million
2. Here Comes the Bride – P108.47 million
(Star Cinema, OctoArts Films, Quantum Films)
3. You to Me Are Everything – P101.9 million
(GMA Films, Regal Films)
4. Babe, I Love You – P96.34 million
(Star Cinema, Viva Films)
5. Paano Na Kaya – P82.25 million
6. Working Girls – P32.32 million
(GMA Films, Viva Films)
This is a personal blog that aims to share online information about latest and upcoming movies in the Philippine Cinemas. This blog is a collaborative effort of individuals who are currently registered members of other online community sites. The does not claim any form of ownership or copyright in the materials found in this blog. Most of the contents featured in this blog come from other sites. The said materials are owned by those sites where these resources are posted. However,should they disagree of being a source they can always notify us to remove their contents from showing in this blog.