Friday, September 10, 2010
The family drama “Sa ‘Yo Lamang” from Star Cinema debuted at no. 2 in RP box-office last weekend with an opening 5-day gross of P22.18 million.
Topping the local box-office for the weekend period of September 1 to 5 was the animated feature “Despicable Me” with an opening 5 days gross of P37.63 million.
Placing third was Going the Distance starring Drew Barrymore and Justin Long which had an opening 5 days gross of P5.29 million.
Another debuting film–The Last Exorcism–opened last weekend with P4.56 million which is good for fifth place.
The no. 4 position was taken by the romantic drama In Your Eyes which had its 3rd weekend gross of P4.61 million.
TOP GROSSING PINOY MOVIES FOR 2010
(As of September 5, 2010)
1. Miss You Like Crazy – P143.25 million
2. Here Comes the Bride – P116 million
(Star Cinema, OctoArts Films, Quantum Films)
3. You to Me Are Everything – P102.42 million
(GMA Films, Regal Films)
4. Babe, I Love You – P96.34 million
(Star Cinema, Viva Films)
5. Paano Na Kaya – P82.25 million
6. Hating Kapatid – P81.97 million
7. Cinco – P60.75 million
8. In Your Eyes – P59.75 million *
(Viva Films, GMA Films)
9. I’ll Be There – P42.2 million
10. Working Girls – P32.32 million
(GMA Films, Viva Films)
11. Sa ‘Yo Lamang – P22.18 million *
12. Mamarazzi – P18.15 million *
13. Noy the Movie – P9.94
(CineMedia, Star Cinema)
14. Emir – P3.1 million
(FDCP, CCP and Viva Films)
* still running in selected theaters
This is a personal blog that aims to share online information about latest and upcoming movies in the Philippine Cinemas. This blog is a collaborative effort of individuals who are currently registered members of other online community sites. The does not claim any form of ownership or copyright in the materials found in this blog. Most of the contents featured in this blog come from other sites. The said materials are owned by those sites where these resources are posted. However,should they disagree of being a source they can always notify us to remove their contents from showing in this blog.