Wednesday, November 3, 2010
“Till My Heartaches End”, the romantic drama starring Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu, topped Philippine box office for the opening weekend of October 27 to 31, 2010!
Based from the latest figures of third party tabulator Box Office Mojo, Till My Heartaches End opened last October 27 to 31 with a respectable amount of P33 million. This is based on the box office receipts taken from 76 major cinemas in the country which means the actual figure could be higher.
Petrang Kabayo, on the other hand, became the 4th local movie this year to cross the P100 million mark! The Vice Ganda starrer earned P14.06 million on its third week run for a 3-weeks total of P100.92 million.
The Regal Films Halloween presentation–White House–got P5.49 million last weekend to add to its 2-weeks total of P17.75 million.
TOP GROSSING PINOY MOVIES FOR 2010
(As of October 31, 2010)
1. Miss You Like Crazy – P143.25 million
2. Here Comes the Bride – P116 million
(Star Cinema, OctoArts Films, Quantum Films)
3. You to Me Are Everything – P102.42 million
(GMA Films, Regal Films)
4. Petrang Kabayo – P100.92 million *
5. Babe, I Love You – P96.34 million
(Star Cinema, Viva Films)
6. Paano Na Kaya – P82.25 million
7. Hating Kapatid – P81.97 million
8. In Your Eyes – P62.77 million
(Viva Films, GMA Films)
9. Cinco – P60.75 million
10. Sa ‘Yo Lamang – P50.23 million
11. I Do – P42.44 million
12. I’ll Be There – P42.2 million
13. Till My Heartaches End – P33 million *
14. Working Girls – P32.32 million
(GMA Films, Viva Films)
15. Mamarazzi – P21.55 million
16. White House – P17.75 *
17. Noy the Movie – P9.94
(CineMedia, Star Cinema)
18. Emir – P3.1 million
(FDCP, CCP and Viva Films)
* still running in selected theaters
This is a personal blog that aims to share online information about latest and upcoming movies in the Philippine Cinemas. This blog is a collaborative effort of individuals who are currently registered members of other online community sites. The does not claim any form of ownership or copyright in the materials found in this blog. Most of the contents featured in this blog come from other sites. The said materials are owned by those sites where these resources are posted. However,should they disagree of being a source they can always notify us to remove their contents from showing in this blog.