Sunday, June 13, 2010
Star Cinema’s “Here Comes the Bride” hits P113.8 million in 4 weeks while Regal/GMA Films’ “You to Me are Everything” raked in P102.42 million in 5 weeks.
Topping the local box-office for the weekend period of June 2 to 6 is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time with a second weekend haul of P39.1 million. This is the Disney film’s second week at no. 1 with current total gross of P117.9 million.
Running in second place is Shrek Forever After with 3rd weekend gross of P21.29 million and current total gross of P137.69 million.
The debut of Sex and the City 2 placed third with a haul of P19.83 million. Another debuting film, Killers, place fifth with a weekend gross of P5.58 million. The lowest debuting film is Marmaduke which managed to earn P1.76 million.
TOP 10 MOVIES IN PHILIPPINE BOX-OFFICE
(Weekend period of June 2 to 6, 2010)
1. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time – P39.1 million
2. Shrek Forever After – P21.29 million
3. Sex and the City 2 – P19.83 million
4. Here Comes the Bride – P6.76 million
5. Killers – P5.58 million
6. Robin Hood – P2.98 million
7. Marmaduke – P1.76 million
8. Little Big Soldier – P0.77 million
9. The Last Song – P0.71 million
10. Iron Man 2 – P0.50 million
TOP GROSSING PINOY MOVIES FOR 2010
(As of June 6, 2010)
1. Miss You Like Crazy – P143.25 million
2. Here Comes the Bride – P113.8 million
(Star Cinema, OctoArts Films, Quantum Films)
3. You to Me Are Everything – P102.42 million
(GMA Films, Regal Films)
4. Babe, I Love You – P96.34 million
(Star Cinema, Viva Films)
5. Paano Na Kaya – P82.25 million
6. Working Girls – P32.32 million
(GMA Films, Viva Films)
You might also like:
This is a personal blog that aims to share online information about latest and upcoming movies in the Philippine Cinemas. This blog is a collaborative effort of individuals who are currently registered members of other online community sites. The does not claim any form of ownership or copyright in the materials found in this blog. Most of the contents featured in this blog come from other sites. The said materials are owned by those sites where these resources are posted. However,should they disagree of being a source they can always notify us to remove their contents from showing in this blog.