Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Check out the rankings of the 8 MMFF entries according to box-office gross as of December 28, 2010.
The box-office earnings of all MMFF entries slightly declined once again on Day 4, December 28.
It’s interesting to note that for the first time since the MMFF opened on Christmas Day, “Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na ‘To” emerged as the top-grosser on Tuesday beating erstwhile leader “Si Agimat at Si Enteng Kabisote.”
“Rosario” also improved its box office performance on Tuesday climbing one notch to no. 6 nudging “Super Inday” down to no. 7.
But since “Si Agimat at Si Enteng” had a very good start, it remains the 2010 MMFF top-grosser with a 4-day total of P86.7 million.
2010 MMFF Box Office – Day 4 Estimates
(December 28, 2010, Tuesday):
1. Ang Tanging Ina, Last Na ‘To! – P13.6 million
2. Si Agimat at Si Enteng Kabisote – P12 million
3. Dalaw – P7.5 million
4. Shake Rattle & Roll XII – P3.6 million
5. RPG: Metanoia – P1.9 million
6. Rosario – P1.4 million
7. Super Inday and The Golden Bibe – P0.9 million
8. Father Jejemon – P0.6 million
2010 Metro Manila Film Festival Total Box-Office Gross
(December 25 – 28, 2010; 4 Days)
1. Si Agimat at Si Enteng Kabisote – P86.7 million
2. Ang Tanging Ina Mo, Last Na ‘To! – P67.9 million
3. Dalaw – P40.6 million
4. Shake Rattle & Roll XII – P29.1 million
5. RPG: Metanoia – P15.3 million
6. Super Inday and The Golden Bibe – P10.9 million
7. Rosario – P9 million
8. Father Jejemon – P3.8 million
This is a personal blog that aims to share online information about latest and upcoming movies in the Philippine Cinemas. This blog is a collaborative effort of individuals who are currently registered members of other online community sites. The does not claim any form of ownership or copyright in the materials found in this blog. Most of the contents featured in this blog come from other sites. The said materials are owned by those sites where these resources are posted. However,should they disagree of being a source they can always notify us to remove their contents from showing in this blog.